Aim Of This Course Is To Make Students To Be Able To Read The Holy Quran With Tajweed Rules. We, Will, Develop The Students To Identify Arabic Alphabets
According To Tajweed Rules. On The Completion Of This Course Students, Will Be Able To Read The Holy Quran With Tajweed Rules
Some Rewards, Benefits, and Blessings of reciting Quran daily are mentioned below:
- Understanding the purpose of the revelation of Holy Quran:The first and the most important blessing missed by a person who is not reciting Quran on daily bases is the forgetfulness of the real purpose of the revelation of Quran. Although at the time of need and in case of any problem Muslims turn towards Quran for the solutions. The purpose of the revelation of Holy Quran is mentioned in Quran in the following way: “A Book (the Quran) which We have sent down to you, full of blessings that they may ponder over its Verses, and that men of understanding may receive admonition.” (Quran, 38:29)
- Chance of Communication with Allah Almighty: Recitation of Quran is not the one way of communication with Allah Almighty. By reciting it in an attractive way it can be a chance of communication with Allah (SWT). We can take an example from the life of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) life: “And when He (Prophet) recited the verses which referred to the Glory of Allah, He glorified Him, the Great, and when He recited the verses that mention supplication, He supplicated, and when He recited the Verses that mention seeking Refuge of the Rabb He sought (His) refuge”(Muslim)
- Quran will act as an intercessor on the Day of Judgment: The beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “Read the Quran, for indeed it will come on the Day of Standing (Judgment) as an intercessor for its companions.”[Muslim]
- Ten rewards on every letter recited from Quran:In one of hadith of Prophet (SAW) there is an explanation of getting rewards on every letter that someone recited from Holy Quran in these words: “Whoever reads a letter from the Book of Allah, he will have a reward, and this reward will be multiplied by ten. I am not saying that ‘Alif, Laam, Meem’ (a combination of letters frequently mentioned in the Holy Quran) is a letter, rather I am saying that ‘Alif’ is a letter, ‘Laam’ is a letter and ‘Meem’ is a letter.”(Tirmidhi). So try to increase the recitation of Holy Quran if you want to get the rewards in abundant from Allah Almighty.
- Quran leads to Paradise: Recitation of Holy Quran leads to paradise. In Holy Quran, it states in these words: “Indeed the Quran guides to that which is most suitable and gives good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a great reward.”(Quran: 17:9)